Complaint Review: Priveco.com

• Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Lisa — Winlock Washington United States of America
Priveco.com
Troy, Michigan United States of America

Priveco.com bacherorette.com, shopinprivate.com, vibrators.com, enemasupply.com, libida.com, overthehill.com, enemaequipment.com Takes your money and no product shipped! Troy, Michigan

Sure wish I had a checked out this "company" before I gave them any money. The only good thing about this was that it was a small purchase and I'm not out too much money. After waiting three full weeks for a delivery that was promised in 6-8 business days, I called their number. You get a recording telling you to leave your name and order number and they will get back to you with an email. Unbelievable. I called the number a second time a few minutes later and got "Justin" on the phone. I told him I was still waiting for an order I had placed on Nov 8, 2011 and he asked for my last name and tracking code. After a few moments he said "Maam, that product is on back order." Naturally, I asked (who wouldn't) why was I not notified that this was on back order? His response "Your the one who checked the box that said you didn't want any further communications from this company, so I don't know where this attitude is coming from, and I'll put the money back into your account." Then he hung up. I had no attitude and had only enough time to ask two questions. Rudest customer service in the world. He can't put the money back into my account (as he claimed he would) because it is not a checking account, debit only, that does not take deposits from anyone but me. Tom Nardone is the President of Priveco.com. My advice, don't order from any website that has his name on it. According to the profile page for this person at priveco.com, Nardone also sat on the board of the Young Entrepreneurs Organization, Calco LLC, and frequently guest lectures at Oakland University." Priveco is supposed to be one of the 5000 fastest growing companies over the last four years. Why wouldn't it be? I could get rich too if I took people's money and gave nothing back in exchange for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privecocom/Troy-Michigan-/Privecocom-bacherorettecom-shopinprivatecom-vibratorscom-enemasupplycom-libidaco-803234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priveco.com