• Report: #203444

• Submitted: Fri, July 28, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 28, 2006

• Reported By:newport news Virginia
Prize Claim Center
7201 W 110th St Suite 210 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-2567894
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Prize Claim Center " Paul " And Associates Made me a Confirmed winner, Then Denied on return call! Overland Park Kansas

*Author of original report: Time of call correction!

I recieved the call from the infamous Paul from Prize Claim Center July 28th , 2006 at approximately 7:20 pm Eastern standard time. Curious I returned the call, having put in a ticket to win a vehicle at a local mall.

My First call was greeted by a nice gentlemen that had confirmed me as the one being the winner, After question was drawn up if it were I or my fiance' that had won. Since we both entered seperate tickets.

He confirmed all information repeated my name and said It had to have been Me that won. Told me I would hear from them after an Anniversary at Westgate Sept 30th. Then promptly hung up the phone before i could double back and ask for more information.

I then called back . To be recieved by a very rude male. Informing me that my number was not correct and it was a mistake that I was called to begin with. Being confused I begin to tell this male the information I was given.

The man then calls me a liar!! Refuses to transfer me to a supervisor when I request it. And then proceeds to tell me how many times he's been cursed at. Well! I can see why!.

He argued with me for approximately 10 minutes untill their office closed "Knowingly " i believe. Cause when I called back, To my surprise the recording came up that they were closed at 8 Central time.

Which if you do know your time zones, You know this cannot be correct ! They should not have been closed!

Summer
newport news, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2006 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prize-Claim-Center/Overland-Park-Kansas/Prize-Claim-Center-Paul-And-Associates-Made-me-a-Confirmed-winner-Then-Denied-on-retu-203444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prize Claim Center

Time of call correction!

AUTHOR: Summer - (U.S.A.)

I went back and checked my answering Machine and the time was 7:44 pm eastern standard time. I have been reviewing the many posts on this same company and "Paul" and I am shocked they have not yet been taken to court.

Hopefully this will happen soon and we all can rest assured we wont be hearing from " Paul " again. Hopefully..