Complaint Review: Prize Claim Center

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Prize Claim Center
Not Sure Nationwide U.S.A.

Prize Claim Center Prize Claim Center Ripoff Do Not Know Nationwide

This company called me 2 times last year and was very rude I told them put me on your do not call list. Well tonight I got a call from them saying I won a Ford Explorer or Cadillac Escalade. Seeing I have told them in the past do not call me and I am registered on the do not call list I filed a complaint against them. I agree this is stupid this company can still be in business. 1st off they do not even say your name. My husband is also in the USAF and it is sad they would try scamming anyone and everyone. Thank god for this site the 1st time they called I checked their company on here and found out this was a scam. So beware if you get any calls like this.

Melissa
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prize-Claim-Center/nationwide/Prize-Claim-Center-Prize-Claim-Center-Ripoff-Do-Not-Know-Nationwide-287516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prize Claim Center