Complaint Review: Prize Distribution Center

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
Prize Distribution Center
P.O Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Prize Distribution Center ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Hi my name is Sean, and I was mailed a document to my home stating that I have won 584,000 dollars and to send $21.95 so that my information can be procesed. Something told me to look on the internet for the company and I found this site. I Wish I would have known better before I sent my Money Order for $21.95. I hope we could get these people and take my $584,000 if they want to give it away so bad.

Sean
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prize-Distribution-Center/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133-6999/Prize-Distribution-Center-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-138457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prize Distribution Center