Complaint Review: Prize Documenting Center of America

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Spotsylvania Virginia
Prize Documenting Center of America
P.O.Box 33538 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Prize Documenting Center of America Said I had won a prize, send $5, which I wrote a check for this amount, they have since worte another chech against my account for $60.00 Denver , Colorado

I received a lettter stating that I had won a prize, but had to send in $5  for processing fee.  I wrote a check from my personal checking account, I did not read the fine print.  On 4/18/13 Prize Documenting Centers of America worte a check against my account in the amount of $60.00.  How can I stop them from using my personal account to take my money. I have contacted my bank, but nothing has been resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prize-Documenting-Center-of-America/Denver-Colorado-80233-0538/Prize-Documenting-Center-of-America-Said-I-had-won-a-prize-send-5-which-I-wrote-a-chec-1044550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prize Documenting Center of America