Complaint Review: Prize Information Bureau PIB

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: William. — Greer South Carolina United States of America
Prize Information Bureau PIB
P.O. Box 98699 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Prize Information Bureau PIB The Prize Information Bureau totally as*-raped me, and that sucks because I'm disabled.I get so much money a month to linve on and it's hard enough to stay alive. I hate that these c**k-suckin' bast Las Vegas, Nevada

I hate that these c*k-suckin' bastards think they can prey on innocent hard-working Americans.  I'm disabled, so when I got the letter I was so realieved to think that my family would not have to worry about how we were gonna make it.  I think someone needs to go shut them down, they're getting rich $20.00 at a time.  I feel sorry for those who-like myself- thought it was gonna be a real "financial break". I want all the money I gave those motherf*kers back, I'm sure I ain't the only one.  Even though I'm not sending anymore money to them bi*hes they still feel the need to keep sending me letters!  You'd think they'd get the f*kin' hint!  I even called the local news to see if they had heard anything about it, but they hadn't.  Go figure.  I wish I could find the PIB "headquarters"- I'd kick their asses!! YEAH-I'm PISSED, motherf***ers, take my money and run, Bastards!  Oh-well, I guess that's how you learn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prize-Information-Bureau-PIB/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8699/Prize-Information-Bureau-PIB-The-Prize-Information-Bureau-totally-as-raped-me-and-that-543697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prize Information Bureau PIB