Complaint Review: Prize Research Intelligence Agency

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Delphi Indiana United States of America
Prize Research Intelligence Agency
P.O. Box 527800 Miami, Florida United States of America

Prize Research Intelligence Agency Sent me an official looking letter with a priae notification of 2,536,095.23. At first I was thrilled to think perhaps I did as I too like many people have been down on my luck. It asks for a 20 dolla Miami, Florida

I received an official looking letter that stated there was evidence that I had won 2,536,092.23. However they want me to send them a $20 check for processing fees. I had always heard that one should not have to pay if you truly had won anything. I am on a fixed income due to a disability and do not want to be taken advantage of and I think it is shameless to prey upon older people such as myself. From what I have read in other complaints they have done this several times before and with a post office return address I feel this is a bogus company so beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prize-Research-Intelligence-Agency/Miami-Florida-33152/Prize-Research-Intelligence-Agency-Sent-me-an-official-looking-letter-with-a-priae-notif-817248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prize Research Intelligence Agency