Complaint Review: Prize information bureau Las vegas Nevada

• Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Tyrone — Rembert South Carolina United States of America
Prize information bureau Las vegas Nevada
PO Box 98699 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Prize information bureau Las vegas Nevada State of South Carolina Commissioners of Registraton made me send $20 of my hard earned money to them for nothing in return Las Vegas, Nevada

I received a letter in the mail on 11/2/09 saying that I was award $3,276,450.00.  When I saw this I jump for the sky thinking that the Lord had blessed me in one of the best ways possible, financially.  Then after I had put my money in the mail, my mind told me to look this up on the Internet so I did.  I saw case of people being cheated out of their money.  So I typed in the name and address of the company and the same thing popped up, people was ripped off.  I refuse to be a sit-a-side victim.  I am doing this to be a part of a solution and stop the people that is behind this.  I told my family that they had nothing else to worry about, thinking that I was a millionaire.  I am willing to give a copy of the form that was sent to me as evidence.  I pray that there is someone that will see this and get back in contact with me, because this must come to a stop NOW.  If they did this to me, just imagine how many other people opened their mail boxes and got this letter, thinking that their prayers have been answered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prize-information-bureau-Las-vegas-Nevada/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8699/Prize-information-bureau-Las-vegas-Nevada-State-of-South-Carolina-Commissioners-of-Registr-518884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prize information bureau Las vegas Nevada