Complaint Review: Prizerebel

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — camden New Jersey United States of America
Prizerebel

Prizerebel offer website Internet

I claimed a prize i had 10 points for the website told me 2 to 3 buisness day my code will arive for my prize when i tried to log in to my account on the 3rd buisness day it said your account had been disabled for violating our terms of use theirs nothing i had done to get my account disabled  I created a new account & i saw it sad $10 playstation network card raffle going on i claimed a prize for that the same day they are selling my prize for money or points of there own before they raffled my prize i received a e-mail from prize rebel saying unfortunately that prize is out of stock then i logged in to prizerebel website i was disabled

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prizerebel/internet/Prizerebel-offer-website-Internet-951506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prizerebel