Complaint Review: Pro Books

Pro Books
14087 w. 84th portland, Oregon United States of America

Pro Books Deb Byes Deb Byes business owner LOL portland , Oregon

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WRONG INFORMATION

Deb Byes is an idiot who thinks because she is a consultant for pro books she is a "business owner"..That's what the people who sell Avon and Mary Kay think too...She is completely uneducated and has no idea what she is doing. Don't do business with her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Books/portland-Oregon-/Pro-Books-Deb-Byes-Deb-Byes-business-owner-LOL-portland-Oregon-876402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Books

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WRONG INFORMATION

AUTHOR: Pro Books & Consulting - (United States of America)

THIS IS THE LAST POST I WILL PUBLISH ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER....I WILL NOT GET INTO A SLANDER WAR WITH THIS BEAVERTON COMPANY.  I WILL INVESTIGATE THE I.P. ADDRESSES WHERE ALL THESE BOGUS POSTS ARE COMING FROM AND I WILL PROSECUTE FOR SLANDER AND FRAUD.

Some very dishonest people who own a service based business in Beaverton, OR  (Scholls Ferry Rd) had to refund money to me that I paid for services they sold me.  They even paid me 3X the amount I spent just so I would not expose them to the media.  I cannot mention the name of their company, only that it is a service based company in Beaverton on Scholls Ferry Rd.  I had to sign a "Mutual Release of all Claims" when they refunded my money.  I am not here to tarnish their reputation, only to save mine.

They have attacked my name, Deb Byes, the reputation of my company, Pro Books & Consulting and even attacked my daughter, Rose Ancharski on every complaint site imaginable.  They are using these sites maliciously and in retaliation.

It's funny that all of these complaints that are being posted started right after I received my money from this Beaverton based company....what a coincident! They continue to post about me and my company on a weekly basis.  It's funny how all of a sudden PAST AND PRESENT clients who I have never heard of, just happen to all come forward at once with their postings?

The people making these accusations are all one in the same and have never used my services and know nothing about my work.  I have an outstanding reputation in Portland and work with many many CPA's in the area.  I highly doubt they would be referring their clients to me if the things written about me were true statements.

They also wrote a similar complaint about a friend of mine who experienced the same thing with this company as I did and this company is trying to use this site and others to ruin her reputation!  They even went as far as trying to tarnish her company but guess what, she doesn't even have a company.......google Bonnie Santiago and see what you get......the same kind of slander that they are writing about me.  Can anyone connect the dots?????

Anyone who would like to verify my credentials may visit my website at www.probooksconsulting.com and please feel free to inquire with my current and past clients who have given testimonials about my expertise.  You can also contact me and I will be happy to give you a list of all current clients with phone numbers you can call for references.

It's a shame people use sites like this maliciously and for retaliation!  I find it very odd that this bogus complaint was written anonymously and doesn't even list my address correctly on their complaint!

The owner and his wife should be ashamed of themselves.  Just because they have over 30 complaints with the BBB and are being investigated by OHLA for other complaints and violations they are trying to re-coup their reputation by ruining others.  Shame on you!!!!