Complaint Review: Pro Canton Locksmith

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: CBKey — Canton Massachusetts
Pro Canton Locksmith
Internet USA

Pro Canton Locksmith BASAD SERVICES INC Locksmith, over charging, fake BBB ad Internet

I contacted Pro Canton Locksmith from http://locksmithcantonma.com/ and unfortunately AFTER I worked with them I discovered they were a sham. Their website says they are BBB Accredited but once I realized it was a scam I looked them up on BBB.org and they do not show up.

I needed five locks replaced in my home due to a security concern and the man said he had to charge me $225. After he completed the work, I gave him my credit card. It was at this point I learned that it was $225 PER DOOR KNOB. Not long after he left I looked at the packaging from the door knobs and the locksmith clearly installed knobs that were NOT worth $225 ea. even if labor was included.

I was charged a total of $1,150.00 and the name of the company that charged my card was not the same name of the company I contacted, it was BASAD SERVICES INC. I researched their name and see that they are a scam company - http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_12696724.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Canton-Locksmith/internet/Pro-Canton-Locksmith-BASAD-SERVICES-INC-Locksmith-over-charging-fake-BBB-ad-Internet-1086186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Canton Locksmith