Complaint Review: Pro Caulk

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:San Luis Obispo California
Pro Caulk
Proseal Caulking, 400 Return Road Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pro Caulk overbilled and there is o one from the company to talk to Wallingford Connecticut

This is an update to what I sent before regarding pro caulk's overbilling; and they do not give you any person or contact to talk with and complain. But in this second report, I included the address on the envelope, so others could perhaps write even before the package arrives.

My package arrived by US mail today; of course, I wrote refused on it and took it to the Post Office. It will be sent back to Pro Caulk, and they will have to pay for
the charge. By the way, they were going to charge me over $13.00 for shipping and mailing for a very small package. That, in addition to the overcharge, was another ripoff.

It took forever for the Visa charge to be posted, but I got a confirmation yesterday. Then and only then, could I file a dispute. Visa tells me I will be credited for the amount Pro Caulk billed. Visa is sending me a letter to which I must respond within 7 days with the facts. The Visa representative assured me that when I completed the form and mailed it back, they would take it from there; and that I would not be out any money.

I hope this will help put this company out of business.

San Luis Obispo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Caulk/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Pro-Caulk-overbilled-and-there-is-o-one-from-the-company-to-talk-to-Wallingford-Connecticu-451276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Caulk