Complaint Review: Pro Caulk

• Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:San Luis Obispo California
Pro Caulk
customerstatus.com Internet U.S.A.

Pro Caulk overbilled and there is no one from the company to talk with, no address, etc. Internet

On April 26, I called pro caulk after seeing ad on TV. I ordered the basic kit for $19.95 but the robot voice kept suggesting I order more of this and that, to which I repeated zero or no. When she finished, after a number of suggested additions, she said my total bill would be $51.80.

Since I could not contact the company directly to correct, I called my Visa representative. Right now, I am waiting for the bill to be posted; when it is, I can protest and Visa will go to bat for me and guarantee my being credited back the $51.80. Meanwhile, the package is projected to arrive at my home about May 13. When it does, I will mark refused on the package and send it back; I will also tell Visa the date when the package arrived and when I marked refused. I am thankful I have my particular Visa company which will stand behind me.

I feel the pro caulk ad is a scam and should not be aired/videocast.

John s
San Luis Obispo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Caulk/internet/Pro-Caulk-overbilled-and-there-is-no-one-from-the-company-to-talk-with-no-address-etc-I-448970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Caulk