Complaint Review: Pro Driver Services

• Reported By: Michael — Santa Fe New Mexico United States of America
Pro Driver Services
1380 Main St. Whitewater, Wisconsin United States of America

Pro Driver Services Marc Overbee HE USES PEOPLE!! Whitewater, Wisconsin

For those who are caught in the trap of responding to a recruitment notice on Craigslist or any other job notification, BEWARE!!! of Marc Overbee.  He goes by the business name of Pro Driver Services.

I believed he was a sincere business man.  He had me go through the process of setting up a business name; a new fax service; a new phone service, the paperwork with the required 10 ads for his review, only to inform me, after I submitted all my paperwork, that he had changed his mind in hiring me.

He stated that I was not timely in submitting my paperwork.  I informed him that according to the paperwork he sent me, there was no time factor; that I just wanted to do my ads and  homework
correctly.  Secondly, I was to be hired on as an independent contractor; not an employee.  This is one of the reasons I responded to the ad, not to be put on a time clock.

You see the CON is to get people to response to his ad; get them (people like you and me) to work up ads for him so he can use them!!  He is searching for people to work his ads!

Other indicators to be aware of are that:

He states there is no need for a contract between you and the company.  THIS IS HIGHLY not recommended since the laws of contracts states that there is no recourse in a lawsuit if there is no contract.  It is recommended by the law that any amount over $500.00 should be in writing.  This is the amount he stated he pays for every person you recruit.

He also stated he recruits for 10 companies.  I discovered he only recruits for U.S. Express.  In his paperwork, we are told never to contact them.  Presently, I am awaiting a return e-mail or call from U.S. Express.

As you can see, he is unprofessional in his dealings with people.  I do not want others like you to waste your time!  SO BE CAREFUL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Driver-Services/Whitewater-Wisconsin-53190/Pro-Driver-Services-Marc-Overbee-HE-USES-PEOPLE-Whitewater-Wisconsin-883993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Driver Services