Complaint Review: Pro Florist Express

• Submitted: Sun, May 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 13, 2012

• Reported By: Suze — Asheville North Carolina U.S.A.
Pro Florist Express

Pro Florist Express Guranteed delivery on Saturday didn't happen, was changed to Sunday, then Sunday night, didn't happen for my 90 year old mother who received nothing for Mother's Day. Unconscionable. Internet

The following is the email I just sent to this horrible company:
To Proflowers Florist Express,
It is nearly 8 pm on Sunday of Mother's Day and the delivery I arranged on Thursday to be delivered on Saturday has not yet been made. It had initially been scheduled for Saturday and late Saturday I was notified via email and a phone message that the address was incorrect. This was upsetting because I know for certain I had provided the right address. The residence is a parsonage next to a large church in Welcome, N.C, which receives regular deliveries. I returned the call inquiring the status of the delivery, and it turns out the address wasn't wrong but that it was too late to make the delivery last night; however I was assured that today it would be fulfilled. It still hadn't arrived by four today, so I called again and again was assured it would be delivered a little later, but my problem is that my mother is 95 and is in bed by seven, which I told the gentleman Victor on the phone, asking if somehow this delivery might be given a priority. He said he would forward that request.  It is after 8 pm at the time of this writing, and for my mother, mother's day is over and she received nothing from me. This makes me so very very sad. It is just unacceptable from every standpoint. Anticipating that deliveries on this day would be immense is part of your responsibility. You have misrepresented yourselves in guaranteeing delivery by a certain time. Of course I want to be reimbursed, but this isn't just incompetence; it qualifies as doing harm, and in this case particularly unconscionable. How can I make this up to my old mom?  I don't know what you could possibly do to make amends to my mother for this poor treatment. What I do know is that people need to be forewarned about trusting you will do what you promise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Florist-Express/internet/Pro-Florist-Express-Guranteed-delivery-on-Saturday-didnt-happen-was-changed-to-Sunday-882230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Florist Express