distinguished

• Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:sanderson Florida
Pro Flowers, Easy Saver
ProFlowers.com Internet U.S.A.

Pro Flowers, Easy Saver Pro Flowers Rips People Off By Having Them Register For "Free Shipping" Through EasySavers! Jacksonville, Florida Internet

I ordered flowers for my sick aunt through ProFlowers.com to be delivered to the Mayo Clinic. I ordered through ProFlowers because they're supposed to be a local company and I didn't want FedEx to deliver because the person who recieves the flowers has to put them together themselves.... Once my order was submitted they offered "Free Shipping". I closed the window since my shipping had already been charged.

Today I checked my bank account and found a charge on there from EasySavers, the exact window that I DID close out. This company doesn't provide anything useful to anyone. They can't explain what they do or why they charge you! Buyer beware!!!Don't order Flowers through ProFlowers! You'll be getting more than Just flowers for a sick relative, You'll be getting SCREWED!
I will NEVER order flowers through ProFlowers again!!!

P.S. My sick aunt STILL got those Flowers delivered by FEDEX and they came in a crappy box!!! How sad :o(

Amanda
sanderson, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Flowers-Easy-Saver/internet/Pro-Flowers-Easy-Saver-Pro-Flowers-Rips-People-Off-By-Having-Them-Register-For-Free-Ship-429356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Flowers, Easy Saver