Complaint Review: Pro Flowers Florist Express

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: wdouglas1 — Winter Springs Florida United States of America
Pro Flowers Florist Express

Pro Flowers Florist Express Guaranteed Delivery is a complete load of crap!!!!! Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We're sorry that your flowers were delivered late

I ordered a floral arrangement to be delivered for a 2pm funeral service. I paid additional for guaranteed delivery to the funeral home at 12pm. I received an email on the day of the funeral to tell me that my flowers had been delivered. I received the email at 4:03pm. I contacted Florist Express to confirm the time of delivery, which was 3:54pm. I was told that my $4.99 (for guaranteeing delivery by 12pm) would be refunded and they had the nerve to say "Thank you again for choosing ProFlowers Florist Express. We look forward to serving you in the future!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I have notified them that unless they can resolve this to my satisfaction, I will be disputing the charge on my credit card as the family NEVER received the flowers!!!

Needless to say, I'll drive across the freakin' country to hand deliver flowers before I'll use this "service" again.

***holes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Flowers-Florist-Express/internet/Pro-Flowers-Florist-Express-Guaranteed-Delivery-is-a-complete-load-of-crap-Internet-866149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Flowers Florist Express

We're sorry that your flowers were delivered late

AUTHOR: ProFlowers - (USA)

We're sorry if the florist we contracted didn't deliver your arrangement on time for the service.  That's not typical, and definitely not acceptable.  All of our orders have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  If the delivery missed the event, we'll make it right for you.  I apologize if you didn't receive excellent customer service when you contacted us to report the problem.   If this still hasn't been resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call at 888-855-3486 and I'll look into it for you.  -Steve