Complaint Review: Pro Flowers

Pro Flowers
455 Boston Post Rd, Suite 6 Internet United States of America

Pro Flowers florist express ; Scam, deceptive, identity theft Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Freeshipping.com

When ordering flowers on the internet, they state that my order qualifies for a $15 rebate. When I tried to click on the rebate, they stated that I had to complete the payment in order to claim the rebate. I did so and then returned to the $15 rebate. It stated I had to establish an account and wanted personal information; Name, address, e-mail, password, mother's maiden name and finally upto 3 credit cards. At that I point I stopped...why would they need my credit card to give me a rebate??
I then read their terms and conditions and discovered that I was signing up for their freeshipping.com at a cost of $12.97 every month. As far as I could tell, there was no rebate, just a way to scam people into signing up for this service that offers nothing that I could tell.
It also stated that I would not be charged for next day service but then I WAS charged $4.99 for next day service. $65.00 for 6 roses and a balloon is not cheap. Next time I'll order from a reputable company. I'm sorry I didn't check out their reputation before I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2012 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Flowers/internet/Pro-Flowers-florist-express-Scam-deceptive-identity-theft-Internet-837812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Flowers

Freeshipping.com

AUTHOR: Steve @ ProFlowers - (United States of America)

It is correct that there is a company called FreeShipping.com which is an affiliate of ours, however they are an independent company.  It is a monthy subscription service which offers rebates to their customers for shopping done online.  It is quite advantageous to those who do a lot of online shopping with their affiliated websites.  Some of our customers benefit quite greatly with them, however, we understand it is not for everyone.  ProFlowers strives to make sure that the Terms & Conditions for FreeShipping.com are displayed and clear so that there is no confusion when our customers choose to sign up.

We're sorry that you were unhappy with the delivery price structure for our products.  We understand this adds expense to your purchase and work hard with our partners to ensure that the cost we have to pass on to our customers is minimized.  The cost to procure a hand delivered bouquet from a local florist can be sizable, however, if you feel there was a charge on your bill that doesn't reflect the price you were quoted, then I will make that right for you.  My number is 866-526-9426  -Steve