Complaint Review: Pro Grant Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, June 10, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Connersville Indiana United States of America
Pro Grant Solutions

Pro Grant Solutions Promised $10000 grant if I followed instructions in letter and sent commision via money pak Internet

Pro Grant Solutions...www.prograntsolutions.com---should have used my head and did further research before believing it was a good thing.  Applied online and got a letter from Richmond VA stating I had qualified for a $10000 grant that didn't have to be paid back, just go online and put in my confirmation number wich I did and completely forgot about. The letter was sent by Tiffany H. Brooks.
Several weeks later I received a check for $986 from Kathleen Hennessey with instructions to put $402 on a Green Dot Money Pak and fax info to her so she could get her commission and the remainder of the money was mine to keep and would receive the balance of $9014 within days of her receiving her commission...wrong...I did what was instructed and the only thing I got was a phone call from my bank saying the check was returned unpaid with "refer to maker" on it.  My bank checked to see what bank it came from and the routing # doesn't even connect with a bank.  To make a long story short Miss Kathleen Hennessey or somebody is $402 richer and my bank account is now -$600 of which I can't afford and don't know what I am going to do.
I've called the number for this company several times and it goes straight to voice mail but I never get a return phone call..imagine that.l
My husband and I are in our 60s and all we have to live on is his social security and pension and was looking for extra money to pay bills off.  I shouldn't have been so stupid and checked this out more than I did.
Stay away from Pro Grant Solutions!  They will take your money and you will be in deaper debt than you were

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2011 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Grant-Solutions/internet/Pro-Grant-Solutions-Promised-10000-grant-if-I-followed-instructions-in-letter-and-sent-c-739204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Grant Solutions