Complaint Review: Pro Health Ultra Cookware

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: Ashley — Boston Virginia
Pro Health Ultra Cookware
144 Bain Drive, Suite 200 LaVergne, Tennessee USA

Pro Health Ultra Cookware Simplicity Gourmet, New Era Piss-poor Customer Service for High Price Cookware LaVergne Tennessee

So we bought a large cookware set from this company in 2006. We mainly bought it for the lifetime warranty that was offered. Fast forward to today, 2014 and the handle on the biggest saute pan in the collection is breaking off  - causing us to feel unsafe using it. So I called the company - whose rep tells me to send the pan, on my own dime to a guy in Tennessee who will make a determination as to whether or not they will replace it and forewarning! - if it's the plastic part on the handle - THAT is not covered by the warranty.

I'm sorry - but for paying close to $2600 for cookware plus whatever interest I paid in financing it, plus a supposed lifetime warranty, they should send a new pan right away and pay for postage for the old one to be shipped back to them. Very poor service for what I paid. I wouldn't go with this company if I were you. Buy All-clad or go with Amazon..they know how to take care of customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Health-Ultra-Cookware/LaVergne-Tennessee-37086/Pro-Health-Ultra-Cookware-Simplicity-Gourmet-New-Era-Piss-poor-Customer-Service-for-High-1167266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Health Ultra Cookware