Complaint Review: Pro Images International

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2008

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Pro Images International
7139 Highway 85 #201 Riverdale, Georgia U.S.A.

Pro Images International Pro Images took my money and "ran"! Riverdale Georgia

I was currently in the Air Force when I signed up with Pro Images in March 2003. I was thinking, make extra money on the weekends and work towards my ultimate dream becoming a movie star! I paid them $450 and went to the desert for 4 months.

I came back and ended up getting stationed overseas before I could get any "work" so to speak. I called and was told, no problem, call them when I get back to "activate" my membership. That was one thing that I liked, having the freedom and flexiblity to still be able to do my job.

I after being overseas for a year, I came back to the states and was ready to get things started. I called and the phone was disconnected. I was able to pull another phone number from the website, 770-908-3333, but it was some nursing home's answering machine. I sent Pro Images a letter in May 06 while I was deployed again with nothing to show for it.

I sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau without positive results. I am deeply disturbed at the fact that I wasted $450. It would really be nice to get the money back since I did not benefit from the company's services.

Ellee
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Images-International/Riverdale-Georgia-30274/Pro-Images-International-Pro-Images-took-my-money-and-ran-Riverdale-Georgia-299695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Images International