Complaint Review: Pro Lash 3 step kit

• Updated: Sat, March 03, 2012

• Reported By: Jason — Elmer City Washington United States of America
Pro Lash 3 step kit
301 grant street, suite 4300 pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Pro Lash 3 step kit On the internet thier web site stated to try their product for 1 dollar so I signed up for my fiance to try it. received a e-mail that if I didnt drop the product within fifteen days it would cost me pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

On the internet thier web site stated to try their product for 1 dollar so I signed up for my fiance to try it. received a e-mail that if I didnt drop the product within fifteen days it would cost me 119.32 so i canceled and sent the product back and they charged me 119.32 anyway!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Lash-3-step-kit/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15219/Pro-Lash-3-step-kit-On-the-internet-thier-web-site-stated-to-try-their-product-for-1-doll-848019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Lash 3 step kit