Complaint Review: Pro Lash---Pennsylvania

• Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: Wrong One Crossed! — Bite Me California United States of America
Pro Lash---Pennsylvania
Liars & Crooks Ave, PENNSYLVANIA Internet United States of America

Pro Lash---Pennsylvania Pro Lash even goes as far as to use VARIOUS BOGUS PA addresses to disguise themselves. Either that or they actually have to move around---running from the damned law! I hope more people report them, come on everyone, LET'S SUE THE CRAP OUT OF THIS COMPANY! Linking themselves to other sites, Internet

Pro Lash out of the state of Pennsylvania are solidified criminals who use ambiguous, website to HIDE their web of deceit in order to FRAUD your bank account!   They are complete criminals who need a class action law suit PRONTO!  I have NO intention of allowing this company to get away with stealing over $125 from my account.  They are Americans and should be ASHAMED of themselves.  I'm sure everybody that works there has some kind of criminal record because this outfit of a so-called company is tres SHADY!  I found a number for them and he spoke to me as if I had illegally gone into his bank account and STOLEN money from him like he did me!  There is NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH I plan to let these guys rip me off without a fight.  They bank on the fact that you will just let it go after they STEAL from you.  I have already contacted my lawyer, because it's not about the money as much as it is about me wanting to have these people prosecuted and get this company SHUT DOWN!  This bottom-feeding company gives Americans with legitimate businesses a VERY bad name. I won't stop until they are CRUSHED.  These are scumbag thieves.  And the so-called employees in the call center speak like prison fugitives answering calls out of somebody's garage.  I'm shutting this company DOWN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Lash-Pennsylvania/internet/Pro-Lash-Pennsylvania-Pro-Lash-even-goes-as-far-as-to-use-VARIOUS-BOGUS-PA-addresses-to-750544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Lash---Pennsylvania