Complaint Review: Pro Lash

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: lovergirl — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Pro Lash
360 West Main Street Evans City, Pennsylvania United States of America

Pro Lash checking account overdrawn, SOL Being single mom hard to pay bank fees for overdraft charges Evans City, Pennsylvania

I tried  prolash eye enhancer system on free trial basis.  I received the free sample that I paid S&H on.

When I read the literature it said the kit was mine to keep and I would receive another shipment by mail unless I cancelled the membership.  The cost would be $119.00.

I knew this was not in my budget so I called the same day I received the sample and spoke to a representative named Jaime.  She said the membership was cancelled and gave me a confirmation number.  This was on May 25th,2012.

Today I was checking my bank statement on line and my balance was extremely low.  When I investigated the recent withdrawls Pro Lash had withdrawn $119.32 on June 12th, 2012.

I went online to find a number to contact ProLash and I see all these rip off report notices.  I tried to call the company and every number I had had been disconnected.

So now I have the embarrassment of bouncing a check and all the bank fees that go along with an overdraft check.

Very disappointed in this company and the ease at which they make a mess for the patron that had faith in them being a reputable company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Lash/Evans-City-Pennsylvania-16033/Pro-Lash-checking-account-overdrawn-SOL-Being-single-mom-hard-to-pay-bank-fees-for-over-900069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Lash