Complaint Review: Pro Lash

• Reported By: Jan D — Carlsbad California United States of America
Pro Lash
Internet Internet United States of America

Pro Lash Mascara Internet

I received a bunch of offers bundled in an email offering a gift credit card if I sampled a couple of products. I accepted one from Pro Lash for $1.00 plus S&H. It was about 10 days before I even tried the stuff, didn't think it was all that impressive and called and cancelled 18 days from the time I was charged $4.83.
Yesterday I was reconciling my bank statement and noticed I was charged $119.32 by Pro Lash 15 days after the first charge. I called, the first agent chided me saying that it's all in the agreements that were presented to me in 3 different ways that I have to pay after 15 days. I told him I wasn't paying for it so he transferred me and of course I had to wait about 30 minutes for the next agent. She chided me again for agreeing to their BS and I just flatly stated that I wasn't paying for it. She finally said she would refund it and gave me a reference number.
Do Not buy this product. No mascara on earth is worth $119!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Lash/internet/Pro-Lash-Mascara-Internet-749297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Lash