Complaint Review: Pro Lash

• Updated: Wed, September 14, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — St. Louis Missouri United States of America

Pro Lash ProLash doesn't work Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ripoff

I had a simlar situation when I ordered ProLash for $1.00.  As soon as I received it, I called to cancel.  They said another shipment was already charged for $117.00.  I told them I just received it and wanted to cancel or return it.  They said I could cancel the shipment but the introductory one they sent would cost $39.00 instead of the $117.00.  I thought, hmmm, they got me either way so I paid the $39.00 to keep the product.  It does not work.  After 5-6 weeks of usage, I cannot tell any difference with the length of my eyelashes.  I found it interesting that they can fluctuate the price from $117.00 down to $39.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Lash/internet/Pro-Lash-ProLash-doesnt-work-Internet-744632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Lash

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ripoff

AUTHOR: kitteypop - (United States of America)

i ordered this got trial pkg last week got up todday and they have taken out 119.32 from me with no product big scam