Complaint Review: Pro Lead Services

• Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — North Miami Florida United States of America
Pro Lead Services
Hiatus Road Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Pro Lead Services Circles of Life Proport to provide you with "live" leads, generated by auto dialers for life insurance, if the person is interested they press 1 and are directly connected to you Fort Lauderdale Florida

Pro Lead Services is a rip off.  They market through auto dialers.  I was contacted by an auto dialer which said if you're interested in "live" leads press 1.  I did and left my name and number.  I was contacted by a man telling me they had an introductory offer of 100 live leads for $500.  I said I'd think about it.  Next week I called back to get more details and was told the man didn't work there anymore and I was given "Corey" who was obviously the closer.  She went on and on about her expertise in the insurance field and how they buy data to get my 100 live leads and how they would satisfy me because my next order would be $10 a lead.  I signed up and gave her a debit card.  Kiss my money good-bye!  I would do four hour stints waiting to be contacted with live leads.  I got a few hang ups, Spanish speaking with no English and a few too old for insurance.  So they had a well oiled fraud machine, but reassured me they would get new data and tweak it so I'd get my leads.  All the time this "Corey" big talker had excuses and solutions and insisted they'd do better, etc.  Then I looked on line about the company and sure enough I was getting ripped off.  I tried to get my money back but was told they couldn't return the money.  I called Chase and they wouldn't do anything.  I called "Corey" daily to be set up for live leads.  Several days there were no calls and finally I could see they didn't even try to keep up the charade.  They had my money and I got beat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Lead-Services/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-/Pro-Lead-Services-Circles-of-Life-Proport-to-provide-you-with-live-leads-generated-by-a-828261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Lead Services