Complaint Review: Pro Market Target/ Samatha Clarkson

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Vickie C**** owner of Cinnimonspice Fantasy Adult Toys — BILOXI Mississippi
Pro Market Target/ Samatha Clarkson
, Florida USA

Pro Market Target/ Samatha Clarkson Pro Market Target scam Florida

August 27, 2013

Today I received a call from Samath Clarkson at Pro Market Target 516- 594- 9689 (usually the call comes from 305-647-3743---Florida)  still trying to collect 349.00 from me. She said she has the recorded transcript.

Recording:

This time she played a recorded conversation from February 2013 which, the person woke me up out of a dead sleep, was asking me about advertising from 11 months ago that I had order.  How was I going to pay for the SEO advertising, about my credit card, and other information.  Like i said, I was asleep.......

I told Samatha to hang up the phone and not call me back that I had reported them to the Attorney General office for Florida and Mississppi........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Market-Target-Samatha-Clarkson/Florida/Pro-Market-Target-Samatha-Clarkson-Pro-Market-Target-scam-Florida-1079532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Market Target/ Samatha Clarkson