Complaint Review: Pro Market Target/ Trinity Williams

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Vickie — BILOXI Mississippi
Pro Market Target/ Trinity Williams
, Select State/Province USA

Pro Market Target/ Trinity Williams legal department, transcript,your transcript that you wanted Marathon,  florida

I received a call the first time (as far as I can remeber) around March from Pro Market Target.  The man from this company said I owed a bill of $349.00 for services from 11 months ago for Search Engine Optimization.  He said I had a contract and wanted me to pay.  I told him I wanted a copy of this contract and that I already had two other companies that did SEO for me.  He said he would send it to me so I gave him my email address.  The man called me back, about two weeks later, and asked me why I have not opened the email he sent.  The email he sent went to google address.  I never use google address for anything.  I told him he needed to mail me the agreement.  He wanted me to give him my credit card information and I refused.  He said I was trying to get out of paying a bill.  I told him no---I wanted to see what I agreed to becasue I dont remember do this agreement.  Again, this man said someone would call me back within 30 minutes to arrange for payment------no one did.

On May 15 or 16, 2013 a lady called questioned me on the same bill.  This lady said somone will would call me within 30 minuites to arrange for payment......no one  ever called.

On May 20, 2013 this company called again, a lady who was very nice, wanting me to pay $349.00 for SEO services. She wanted my address, phone number, email address and other information.  I asked her why are you asking for the same information that you already had been given....She asked me a strange question ----cant remember what it was----and then she said; you have not heard the last of this----and hung up.

On July 17, 2013 a lady called wanting me to make payment arrangements for $349.00 for SEO. I said no and the email address she gave me was the google address (which I never use) I told her I never use g-mail for anything.  She said she would reveiw the contract and get back with me........

August 7, 2013 Trinity Willimas (305-647-3743) from Pro Market Target called a few days ago and said she has left me three messages, if she did i dont remember, ref: number 12110 Trinity said she has the verbal aggrement ready for me and to call her back at the above number.  As of this day I have not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Market-Target-Trinity-Williams/Select-StateProvince/Pro-Market-Target-Trinity-Williams-legal-department-transcriptyour-transcript-that-you-1074364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Market Target/ Trinity Williams