Complaint Review: Pro Market Target

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Business Owner — Wisconsin
Pro Market Target
1320 Main Street, Suite 300 Columbia, South Carolina USA

Pro Market Target, Stacy Bishop Very persistent scammers billing for services never agreed to and now interest and penalties Columbia South Carolina

This "company" has been calling and harassing my business for months over payment for SEO or Search Engine Optimization that I never agreed to. I've never tried to return any calls because I've read the Ripoff Reports, and it is not my policy to even acknowledge scammers.

Just when I thought they had given up and moved on to other "targets", I've now received a notice from their "Pre Legal Department". As I said, I won't communicate with them, but as far as I'm concerned, "Bring it on". I will be filing a report with the appropriate state agencies now however.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Market-Target/Columbia-South-Carolina-29201/Pro-Market-Target-Stacy-Bishop-Very-persistent-scammers-billing-for-services-never-agree-1104663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Market Target