scholarship

• Reported By: bb — New York New York USA
Pro Med Personnel
19 East 42nd St, NY, NY New York, New York United States of America

Pro Med Personnel I would stay away from this place! New York, New York

Dealing with this agency is a big waste of time. I have never met Cary Weiss. He sounds like your typical a hole. But the agency is New York is a big waste of time. They jerk you around, tell you that such and such a place is "so interested". I feel sorry for the employees if they have to work under this guy. But most of them seemed very tense/serious when I met them. I guess now I know why. I have had my resume with them for years and essentially they send you out for the worst low paying jobs, that no one else would take. Don't deal with this agency. I hope the employees are successful in their "class action suit", but this place really should be put out of business. However, some of these employees have been a holes who have wasted my time, essentially lied to me, and couldn't care less about whether or not I got hired. They just want to place a body. They couldn't care less about me so I  am going to give them something to care about. A formal complaint with the NYState attorney generals office about their business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Med-Personnel/New-York-New-York-/Pro-Med-Personnel-I-would-stay-away-from-this-place-New-York-New-York-961212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Med Personnel