Complaint Review: Pro Model - Talent Barbizon IMTA

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:AKRON Ohio
Pro Model - Talent Barbizon IMTA
3296 W Market St Suite A Akron, Ohio U.S.A.

Pro Model - Talent Barbizon IMTA False Pitch Akron Ohio

I regret that all the young ladies have been swindled out of their money.

I went to an "open call" for this "agency," and returned for the follow-up interview, etc. I was then informed that I would need to take all sorts of classes offered by the agency ($1000+) in order to be marketing by them. Hmnnn... I thought the agencies existed to find work for their clients in order to obtain revenue, not feed off of the clients themselves.

I flatly told the interviewer "no," that I did not need those classes, and I walked away. I received a follow-up call to find out why I did not want to participate and I repeated my reason. I have not heard from them since, which confirmed my belief that they only wanted my hard-earned money.

I agree that this company preys on the dreams of others but like any scam, the person duped must be willing to accept what's being presented. However, I do hope that legal action will be taken to help recuperate some of the money paid by the victims, especially those who never received any work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Model-Talent-Barbizon-IMTA/Akron-Ohio-44333/Pro-Model-Talent-Barbizon-IMTA-False-Pitch-Akron-Ohio-306930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Model - Talent Barbizon IMTA