Complaint Review: Pro Painters (a Josh of Beverly Hills co)

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2000

• Reported By:Kennesaw ga
Pro Painters (a Josh of Beverly Hills co)
P.O. Box 813217 Smyrna, Georgia U.S.A.

Pro Painters in Atlanta, GA does not perform the work as promised

I contracted with Pro Painters in Atlanta (there are several comapnies listed with this name, I refer to the Josh of Beverly Hills subsidiary) to repair, caulk, and paint my house. They contracted to use professional carpenters to perform the worl and to do whatever it took to make me happy. They did not use professional carpenters nor did they protect all surfaces and shrubs, nor did they clean up after themselves (all in the contract). To add insult to injury, I continuously had to demand that they reperform unacceptable work and when they left, they left a truckload of garbage at the house. I withheld payment of $400 until they cleaned it up. After the one week promise to let the complete the job, I did it myself. Two weeks later the painter shows up wanting the money, as they took it out of his paycheck. I never received my guarantee or my coupons for free pressure washing, which were promised to me by Joe, the manager, and included in the contract. The company refuses to respond to mail or phone calls. The individuals working at this company are dishonest and in breach of contract. My personal opinion, give your business to somebody else!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Painters-a-Josh-of-Beverly-Hills-co/Smyrna-Georgia-30081/Pro-Painters-in-Atlanta-GA-does-not-perform-the-work-as-promised-1110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Painters (a Josh of Beverly Hills co)

respective