Complaint Review: Pro Productions

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Justin Napier — Santa Rosa California United States of America
Pro Productions
eugene, Oregon United States of America

Pro Productions Outside The League Failure To Pay Labor Funds Owed For Videography, Photography, and Graphic design Services eugene, Oregon

Proproductions and Outside The league is a company in eugene oregon that does interviews with top athletes and gala events. I had been doing videography work, photography work, and graphic design for them. we would travel to numerous states to do this work. I had done three trips that were not paid for by this company. One to atlanta, one in chicago/detriot, and one in eugene oregon. These three trips and over 60 hours of graphic design time has yet to be paid for. They didnt even cover my bags nor food for the last two trips as they were supposed to. I have asked for the money since may 2010 and only to be told they are still waiting on the funds. I am tired of being told this. I am being told that I will get paid when they do. which was not the agreement and they have no contract with me, only my work that they are using to promote themselves .  I hope that this report will stop this company from doing this to other people. There are three other employees they are still owed funds from this company. They have no clue what business etiquette is. I would like my money and hope that exposing them helps myself and others get what they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Productions/eugene-Oregon-97402/Pro-Productions-Outside-The-League-Failure-To-Pay-Labor-Funds-Owed-For-Videography-Photog-703652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Productions