- Report: #323986
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Pro Results USA PT, LLC - Body Of Change
Pro Results USA PT, LLC - Body Of Change1025 E West Connector Bldg 2 Austell, Georgia U.S.A.
Pro Results USA PT, LLC - Body Of Change Didn't Deliver Training Austell Georgia
Heres what has occurred:
1. My Trainer, Travis, was consistent with my training for about a month. For our first checkpoint in November 2007, I lost both pounds and inches.
2. From November to December, Travis had some issues with his vehicle. Our appointment was at 5:15am on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and many times he simply did not show up, and he did not call to cancel.
3. For our second checkpoint on December 27, 2007, Travis did not show up, and he did not call. I unfortunately am not able to access my personal training account via the web, so Im not sure when Travis returned to provide me with training. I do know that I did not receive training from December 22, 2007 through January 22, 2008.
4. I discussed this problem with Aaron, who told me that he owns Pro Results. I let Aaron and Travis know that someone should have been assigned to train me in Travis absence. I also let Aaron know that no one called to let me know that Travis was not going to show up. At that time, I requested a new trainer. Once Travis returned, I let Aaron and Travis convince me to give Travis another chance.
5. February 2008 Travis was gone again. I had not received personal training for two weeks. On Tuesday (02/26/2008) Aaron approached me at the gym to tell me that Travis was out that week. Aaron told me that he would check his schedule to see if he had time to train me on Thursday morning. He said he would call me. Well, no one called me. I saw Aaron on Tuesday (03/04/2008) morning when I showed up at 5am thinking Travis would be back this week. However, Travis was not there, and Aaron was working with other personal training customers. Travis didnt say anything to me about my training, and he did not call me.
6. Travis called me the following week to see if someone was training me. I told him no one was training me, and no one called me about my training. He told me he would check into it. Still, no one has called to schedule me for training.
7. Pro Results has failed to train me as contracted. However, I have been consistently paying to the tune of $174 per month. Because of my payments, I have built up 33 training sessions (effective March 22nd when six more training sessions will be added).
Unfortunately, the progress I made in muscle strength in the first month has been negated due to not having consistent training for three months. And once training started again, I had a few sessions, and now training has not occurred for two weeks. Thus, my muscles must start all over again.
I've requested a refund and cancellation which I have yet to receive. I was told that Aaron moved to the Aker's Mill location. He didn't bother to follow up with me to bring my complaint to closure. I'm going to tell everyone I see who is attempting to sign up with them about what happened to me.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2008 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Results-USA-PT-LLC-Body-Of-Change/Austell-Georgia-30106/Pro-Results-USA-PT-LLC-Body-Of-Change-Didnt-Deliver-Training-Austell-Georgia-323986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.