Complaint Review: Pro Safety Supplies LLC

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Richardson Texas United States of America
Pro Safety Supplies LLC
1800 Greenville Ave Richardson, Texas United States of America

Pro Safety Supplies LLC This company took my order and money and one month has not shipped or communicated anything Richardson, Texas

Placed an order on line and they charged my card.  One month later they have not communicated anything or shipped anything.  I called and they said "we've been busy."  I asked for a supervisor who he said is Jill Marrow and he said "she's out for awhile."  I asked if they had the product in stock as their website indicated when I placed the order and he said "we should have it in about a week."  I asked how many employees they have and if they have been the subject of any criminal or civil complaints and he said "I can't comment on that."

There are multiple BBB complaints and multiple negative reviews on Yelp.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Safety-Supplies-LLC/Richardson-Texas-75206/Pro-Safety-Supplies-LLC-This-company-took-my-order-and-money-and-one-month-has-not-shippe-873007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Safety Supplies LLC