• Report: #207144

• Submitted: Mon, August 21, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 30, 2006

• Reported By:Minneapolis Minnesota
Pro Seal
6 Commercial Street Hicksville New York 11801 Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

Pro Seal Pro Seal ripoff Hicksville New York

*Consumer Comment: Pro Seal Ripped offf as well 08/30/06 Lake Fenton, Michigan

On March 12, 2006, I ordered the Proseal kit advertised on TV.

my credit card was billed March 15, 2006.

More than five months have passed and I have not received the Kit.

On May 23rd I called their 800 number to let them know I didn't received the Kit. The person on the telephone informed me they were behind in delivering the orders and I will be receiving the Kit in a few weeks. When I received my next Visa statement I noticed they charged me an extra $40 dollars for the steamer that I did not order. I called them immediately and I was told they would credit my account. I have not received this credit either. I looks like I am out $27.90 for the kit and $40 for the steamer that I did not order..

I have tried to contact their 800 number but I have not been able to comunicate with anyone from their company.

Richard
Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2006 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Seal/Hicksville-New-York-11801/Pro-Seal-Pro-Seal-ripoff-Hicksville-New-York-207144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Seal

Pro Seal Ripped offf as well 08/30/06 Lake Fenton, Michigan

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

As well as the other guy on here. I also had purchased the pro seal back in april of 2006 and it is now September and nothing. They say they are backed up on product order, but come on its a small piece of plastic here! They can make a million of them a day. If anyone has this same problem please list it. If anyone has the 800 number please email me since I have lost it and I cannot find it in the search engine no longer.

Keith