Complaint Review: Pro Storage On Glendale

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jaoc — Signal Mountain Tennessee
Pro Storage On Glendale
311 Glendale ave Chattanooga, Tennessee USA

Pro Storage On Glendale Bad management, poor services, bugs Chattanooga Tennessee

In august, We had tomove out of our home quickly in order to rent it! So had to put everything in storage.   Seems ok, place right down fromfuture home- great, right.  Got 2 units, movers put stuff in, but big furniture meant needed 3rd unit. Luckily they had one and across from my other two.  This 3rd wasn't empty, so I continued to pay my movers to transfer other stuff to managers unit, then I paid,types full for unit.  Only needed for 2 weeks which I told manager.  And mentioned that the cockroach situation seemed excessive in the units - and the air conditioning was too low because my stuff seems a wee bit mildews after only 2 weeks in Tennessee heat!

we were waiting on new house close date.  So on 9/3 when bill due for 3 units in September I call and say we will vacate on 15th of September since our closing date was on 6th.  Manager jessica says great, takes my credit card info, says lets talk closer to that date.  I'm good with that.  14th September rolls around, my movers show up and we start loading to vacate all 3 units.  But, surprise, no refund on unused time.  We should have only paid for 2weeks. Sorry suckers, norefunds.  Of course nobody said that atbeginning of month.  Only '"let's talk closer to move out date". Well seems in order to keep full month of September rent, that little pro rate detail was kept secret.  Then I talk to manager and reiterate conversation and her opinion is that if we aren't satisfied we can take our stuff and get out.  She must be graduate of kindergarten playground school of management.  what riveting customer service.

Warning to all users, get everything in writing, pay only by the week ( why let them bank your money with interest), don't put anything in you aren't prepared to throw out when mildewed and/or bug infested.  Too bad such a necessary service run by hacks and the clueless.  Will try and fight charges with credit card company, but those organizations are so reliant on business fees, it's usually unsuccessful.  So we will eat the charges likely, and warn off others to learn by our mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Storage-On-Glendale/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37415/Pro-Storage-On-Glendale-Bad-management-poor-services-bugs-Chattanooga-Tennessee-1084578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Storage On Glendale