Complaint Review: Pro Tech & Tune Performance

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: junior — lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
Pro Tech & Tune Performance
2596 Lawrenceville Hwy Lawrenceville, Georgia United States of America

Pro Tech & Tune Performance Anthony Christian Ibarra this company did not fix my motorcycle and i paid up front. owner was incarcerated for theft. Lawrenceville, Georgia

I took my motorcyle in for service on the 6th of June 2012. I went to go on vacation. I had not heard from PTTP. Therefore, when I was out of town, I called to check the status on my bike. The owner stated that he never had time. When I returned home, I went to PTTP. His wife advised that he had been incarcerated. My research online showed that the owner was jailed due to theft. I had my motorcycle picked up. It had not been fixed, but it was damaged. In addition, some items were missing from it. When the owner was released on bond, I tried to contact him for weeks. He was and remains elusive. He often lies to me that he will pay back my money but he never does. He is moving to a new shop a few miles from the old shop. He has money to open  a new shop but will not pay back the money that he owes me. I went to a few establishments to find out that he is in debt with a title pawn company  and that many area motorcyclists have gone through the same issue. This guy is an absolute crook in which he uses friends and his wife to continuously lie for him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Tech-Tune-Performance/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30044/Pro-Tech-Tune-Performance-Anthony-Christian-Ibarra-this-company-did-not-fix-my-motorcycl-934135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Tech & Tune Performance