Complaint Review: Pro-Tek Pest & Animal Control

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jackson559 — clifton New Jersey United States of America
Pro-Tek Pest & Animal Control
22 Ryle Ave Little Falls, New Jersey United States of America

Pro-Tek Pest & Animal Control Guadarrama, Martin Lazy cheap job $50 turned into 5k and no results Never showed up on time suspicious co workers beware Little Falls, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unappreciated Lies about my Company

Called for pest removal
Showed up two days later smell of liquor
Co workers seem suspicious was not leaving them alone with my kids in the house
In the end I spent 5k to and now have to spend more for a known commercial/residential  company that I should have called in the first place

Save your time and money beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Tek-Pest-Animal-Control/Little-Falls-New-Jersey-07424/Pro-Tek-Pest-Animal-Control-Guadarrama-Martin-Lazy-cheap-job-50-turned-into-5k-and-no-973982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro-Tek Pest & Animal Control

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unappreciated Lies about my Company

AUTHOR: Pro-Tek Animal & Pest Control - ()

I have been a business ower or several years and have NEVER had a bad review. Whomever wrote this comment about my company is a mislead and confused.  My business is family owned and operated and I never have had or would ever put my business in jeopardyby hiring someone wih alcohol/drug issues. Also, I have Never charged anyone $5K for pest control services, That is a joke. Whomever feels the need to mislead people about my business like this should of just called me directly. I have tons of amazing reviews and awarded by HomeAdvisor 5 STARS. Anyone has the right to check out my website and any other links and see for themselves.  Here are some reviews from over the years, I have tons more,,,,, again... I would never over charge or treat anyone the way this person express. I'm appalled with these allegations.

07/22/13
Review by Penny C. in Ridgewood, NJ
Project: Pest Control - Bugs & Insects
Comments: Came on a Sunday! Did the job. Inspired confidence. Coming back Wednesday to recheck his work. Great experience.

06/20/13
Review by Alfred D. in Clifton, NJ
Project: Pest Control - Bugs & Insects
Comments: he came within five minutes of the time he said and did a great job.I would recommend him to any body

05/12/13
Review by a Neighbor in Clifton, NJ
Project: Control or Eliminate Rodents
Comments: Very friendly and professional.  Thoroughly examined tbe roof and eaves to see where the squirels were getting in and fixed the problem in a very timely manner.  Would recommend to anyone with the same problem.

04/30/10
Review by Joel K. in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Project: Pest Control - Bugs & Insects
Comments: They were were very professional and knowledgeable as I had crickets in the basement.They made an immediate appt. to return in two weeks to treat the area again. I was very pleased.

09/10/10
Review by Andy G. in New Milford, NJ
Project: Control or Eliminate Small Animals
Comments: Martin, the owner, called me almost immediately after putting in this request.  He was extremely friendly and calmed us down after we explained that there were mice in our home.  He was very accomodating and made a next day appointment with us.  He was courteous to my wife, got the job done, and will follow-up with us to perform the second step of the treatment.  I would definitely recommend Martin and Pro Tek and will try to use him on other properties that I own.  Thanks Martin.

12/13/10
Review by Jill S. in Dumont, NJ
Project: Control or Eliminate Small Animals - For Business
Comments: Pro Tek contacted us as soon as the request was sent through Service Magic (a Friday night), made an appointment for Saturday. By the time we got to work on Monday, the raccoon was gone from the attic over our offices. Excellent, reliable service.

06/11/11
Review by Jason M. in Mahwah, NJ
Project: Pest Control - Bugs & Insects
Comments: Good work, good service.  Felt comfortable and feel money was well spent.  Have already recommended to friends and family.  Highly recommend.