Complaint Review: Pro-Tek

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: Mrbillb — Rochester New York U.S.A.
Pro-Tek
120-A Gary Way Ronokoma, New York United States of America

Pro-Tek Protect Your Surface (PYS) Telemarketeers Ronokoma, New York

Well folks,here we go again with these crooks.I have posted on these guys before and they have called me again and popped up here on Rip Off.So here goes this episode.received a call this morning from jason at Pro-Tek,asking abouy my last order of floor paint that he is following up on.I asked him where he was calling from and he stated Long Island(we can only pray that the hurricane washes these guys out to sea!!!) Right away my antennea went up and I asked if he was assking about the Dura-coat finish? He said he was and before anoter sound from his lips I said that I sent it back last year and then the sound of Click..Now I will have to see if I get any unwanted crap from them. Just beware of these crooks.I will keep posting Every time they contact me to help my fellow friends out there.Like I've said before yhey have always done business from out of Long Island area...Just beware and don't let them high pressure you into anything,because believe me they will try!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Tek/Ronokoma-New-York-11779/Pro-Tek-Protect-Your-Surface-PYS-Telemarketeers-Ronokoma-New-York-769552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro-Tek