Complaint Review: Pro White Teeth/ Night guard Lab

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — davie Florida
Pro White Teeth/ Night guard Lab
PO Box 87495 College Park, Georgia USA

Pro White Teeth/ Night guard Lab Crap mouth guards damaged my teeth College Park Georgia

I ordered a mouth guard which did not fit properly. After call the company once a week for a month solid I finally go hold of something to talk about the "guarantee" if I was not satisfied with the product. The mouth guard hurts all of my teeth and does not fit my mouth.

I had a cracked tooth, which I am beginning to think could have been caused by this crappy night guard.

The woman asked me to send a photo of the mold, which I did and she said that the molds looked fine and basically insinuated that I couldn't return the item.

My husband also ordered a mouth guard from the same place and he is unable to use his because it does not fit properly either. You are not saving any money by ordering online. I am going to the dentist now to pay for the expensive 500 dollar mouth guards. In the long run, it is better to have someone make it for you there on the spot. Plus the one at the dentsit has a smooth surface, the one made by this company is rigid like your teeth and makes grinding worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-White-Teeth-Night-guard-Lab/College-Park-Georgia-30337/Pro-White-Teeth-Night-guard-Lab-Crap-mouth-guards-damaged-my-teeth-College-Park-Georgia-1073477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro White Teeth/ Night guard Lab