Complaint Review: Pro White Teeth

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: merryway11 — ny New York
Pro White Teeth
O Box 87495 College Park , Georgia USA

Pro White Teeth Paid for custom trays but they won't deliver College Park Georgia

I had purchased a vouvher from Citi Slect for home bleaching trays. Por White sent me the cheap boil and bite

type of trays. I called them and they asked for another $20 for anupgrade to a custom impression. OK, no problem. Back then they had a working telephone!

Paid them and recieved impression kit in pre-addressed mailer. After I finished the impression procedure and was ready to send them in, I noticed their was no information form.

Tried calling but message tape was full for 3 days. I emailed and "Nicole" said that the system was changed and there was no record of my order. I tried to explain that I wouldn't have been sent the impression kit had I not paid. No answer. No response.

Summary paid for custom bleach trays but they won't process the impressions. No phone number, no email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-White-Teeth/College-Park-Georgia-30337/Pro-White-Teeth-Paid-for-custom-trays-but-they-wont-deliver-College-Park-Georgia-1086250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro White Teeth