Complaint Review: Pro flowers

• Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: Gdavid1 — Brookfield Illinois United States of America
Pro flowers

Pro flowers Pro flowers film flam Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience

Prior to valentines day, I ordered flowers from pro flowers.com. I picked a large bouquet of lilies with a box of chocolates for my wife. I ordered lilies because my wife prefers assorted flowers over roses. The result of this order was that a dozen purple roses were delivered the day before valentines day with a box of chocolates (which had a price tag of 3.95 on the bottom of the box). The charge for the chocolates was 10.00. The roses died within three days. I contacted pro flowers website to voice a complaint, then the fun started. Note, the cost of the order was $80.00. First, although the email I sent included all of my personal information and the order number, pro flowers responded that they could not respond because I did not include the necessary personal information and the order number. When I responded that my email had included all this information, they then responded that the order was filled by a "sister" company and that I should contact that company. Obviously pro flowers does not wish to deal with complaints. Passing the buck to someone under their umbrella represents complete disdain for their customers.....be warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-flowers/internet/Pro-flowers-Pro-flowers-film-flam-Internet-Internet-841519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro flowers

We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience

AUTHOR: Steve @ ProFlowers - (United States of America)

We apologize for the poor experience that you had with our service; that isn't typical.  We do offer same day, or hand-delivered floral arrangements that are contracted through local florists through our sister company ProFlowers Florist Express.  However, we do uphold our satisfaction guarantee for all of those orders just as we would the products on ProFlowers.com.   However, we cannot honor our Seven Day Freshness guarantee on florist orders because the flowers are not obtained directly from the growers like the ones on ProFlowers.com are. The problem you encountered was that when you attempted to contact our customer service, you sent your communications to the ProFlowers.com email address.  The details for your order would have been contained within the Florist Express database.  With the volume of emails for Valentine's Day and the time it takes to craft a response to each one individually, the first agent may have looked up your information and not been able to find an order associated with your name or email address and sought additional clarifying information.  Rest assured, we are not "passing the buck" it is simply that ProFlowers agents are unable to make any modifications or process any service actions to the specialist orders like yours placed on FloristExpress.net.  The agent was simply directing you to the fastest possible resolution for your service issue.  If you still haven't been able to get this resolved, please give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll be happy to look into it for you.  -Steve

victims