telling

Complaint Review: Pro-vue - Randy Nagel

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
Pro-vue - Randy Nagel
357 Sandy Point Ct. N.E. Rouchester, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pro-vue - Randy Nagel This is Even More Stupid Than The Last Report!! Rouchester Minnesota

Randy Nagel the owner of Pro-vue Inc. tried to grab my placemat while I was spanking my monkey on it at his store (located at 357 sandy point ct. ne. Rochester Mn. 55906). I immediately tried to stop him and he told us to leave his store. Randy Nagel should not be aloud to stop me from spanking my monkey on my placemat. Please stop Randy Nagel at all costs.

The angry consumer
Springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-vue-Randy-Nagel/Rouchester-Minnesota-55906/Pro-vue-Randy-Nagel-This-is-Even-More-Stupid-Than-The-Last-Report-Rouchester-Minnesota-467117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro-vue - Randy Nagel