Complaint Review: ProCaulk

• Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By: van — San Francisco California USA
ProCaulk
www.customerstatus.com Internet United States of America

ProCaulk Phone 800-944-0819 has NO people answering. They give a website that has NO way to accept ANY response: customerstatus.com NO people answering. Phone said "Good bye" customerstatus.com accepts NO response. CANCELLATION NOT accepted. Internet, Internet

The TV ad said ProCaulk plastic edges + a few additional gadgets cost $19.95 + S&H.

I called 800-944-0819, and heard pre-recorded voices of a woman then the voice of a man named John taking order.  John did not talk very clearly, he talked about a dozen gadgets and I could not understand their use. Finally, I said "zero" to the number of items ordered, but the total was $77.70.

So, I tried to CANCEL my order, but could NOT talk to anybody.  I called back, and got the website www.customerstatus.com but that website said I had to wait for 48 or 72 hours for the system to get info.

I called that number again, but the voice said GOOD BYE without giving me any chance to speak to ANYBODY.

I tried to get back to the website FOUR days in a row, and finally got order # 36137200938320015, a number six thousand times GREATER than the number of people on earth!  There was NO button to CANCEL, or REPLY.

I had NO CHOICE but to cancel my VISA account.  NO business in America operates like that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2009 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProCaulk/internet/ProCaulk-Phone-800-944-0819-has-NO-people-answering-They-give-a-website-that-has-NO-way-499464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProCaulk