Complaint Review: ProFlowers

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ph — Lincoln Nebraska
ProFlowers
4840 Eastgate Mall San Diego, California USA

ProFlowers ProFlowers are Pro's at FALSE ADVERTISING and POOR COMPLAINT RESOLUTION San Diego California

My daughter sent me flowers I had picked out for Mother's Day.  I was so excited for them, as they were beautiful in the photo on their website.  They arrived.  They looked like crap.

They did refund her money, and offered to resend them to me.  They could not guarantee they would look like the photo, so I picked another bouquet.  It arrived a week and two days AFTER Mother's day.  It, too, was crappy.  Half of the buds were already blooming, the others were not.  It looked nothing like the advertised photo, just like the first one did not look like what was advertised, either.

I called in and was very upset.  This was just on Friday the 24th.  I escalated the call to a supervisor.  Corinne said none was available. they would have him call me within 24 to 48 hours.  It is over that time.  I have heard from no one.  Now, less than a week later, and the bouquets are guaranteed for seven days, the unopened buds have fallen off and are laying all over my table.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProFlowers/San-Diego-California-92121-/ProFlowers-ProFlowers-are-Pros-at-FALSE-ADVERTISING-and-POOR-COMPLAINT-RESOLUTION-San-D-1054052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProFlowers