Complaint Review: ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 11, 2010

• Reported By: llpof — Tucson Arizona United States of America
ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com ProFlowers.com, proflowers shares credit card information with ic-freeshipping, a phishing company; fraudulent charges on credit card, Internet

ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

BEWARE of the membership to FreeShipping.com

When ordering flowers from ProFlowers.com you will be enticed to click on a free shipping coupon. Accepting this coupon enrolls you in a membership to IC-freeshipping.com.

IC-freeshipping.com obtains account information from ProFlowers, and without notification, charges your credit card account a monthly membership.

It is a small debit transaction can go unnoticed. I didnt see mine for 5 months.  The transaction on my credit card statement had a phone number for IC-freeshipping.com.  I called them, proflowers and my credit card company; my credit card company is removing the charges and blocking ic-freeshiping from my account.  Proflowers and ic-freeshipping denied sharing my account information; they stated that I had to enter it.  I did not!  I asked them to review their websites and change this deceptive phishing scheme!

I will never use proflowers again and have advised everyone I know to do the same.

-d

More ProFlowers.com complaints on another website

(((link redacted)))

ProFlowers.com - Fraud

ProFlowers.com - Recuring charge

ProFlowers.com - freeshipping.com * supersavers.com

ProFlowers.com - unauthorized charges

ProFlowers.com - SCAM

ProFlowers.com - unauthorized charges

ProFlowers.com - Credit Card Fraud!!

ProFlowers.com - Scammers and cheaters

ProFlowers.com - CMG Free Shipping monthly charge

ProFlowers.com - fraugelent debits to my bank account

Standard response from ic-freeshipping:

I would like to apologize for any confusion our program may have caused, and would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 866-828-0142, and one of our supervisors will assist you.

Jessica Customer Care

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProFlowerscom-IC-Free-Shippingcom/internet/ProFlowerscom-IC-Free-Shippingcom-ProFlowerscom-proflowers-shares-credit-card-inform-649625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com