Complaint Review: ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2011

• Reported By: Eric — Mesa Arizona U.S.A.
ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com Signed me up for fraudulant charges on my credit card unknowingly. Internet

ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

BEWARE of the membership to FreeShipping.com
When ordering flowers from ProFlowers.com you will be enticed to click on a free shipping coupon. Accepting this coupon enrolls you in a membership to IC-freeshipping.com.
IC-freeshipping.com obtains account information from ProFlowers, and without notification, charges your credit card account a monthly membership.  Approx. $13 month.
The transaction was on my credit card statement I had a phone number for IC-freeshipping.com.  I called them, proflowers and my credit card company; my credit card company is removing the charges and deleting my present card and blocking ic-freeshiping from my account.  Proflowers and ic-freeshipping denied sharing my account information; they stated that I had to enter it.  I did not!  I asked them to review their websites and change this deceptive phishing scheme!
I will never use proflowers again and have advised everyone I know to do the same.
Freeshipping is a total SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProFlowerscom-IC-Free-Shippingcom/internet/ProFlowerscom-IC-Free-Shippingcom-Signed-me-up-for-fraudulant-charges-on-my-credit-ca-704341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com