Complaint Review: ProFlowers.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 08, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 08, 2010

• Reported By: Doug — Marlton New Jersey United States of America

ProFlowers.com Take your CREDIT CARD and RUN!! Internet

I ordered flowers on Monday at 4:20pm through proflowers.com.  These were to be delivered to my wife's work as an early Valentines day present.  The delivery date was scheduled for Friday.

I found out a bit later that my wife has to go out to visit her mother out of state for medical reasons.  I called proflowers at 6:00pm on the same day to cancel my less than 2 hour old order and was told the order could not be canceled since it had already been processed.  I went through who I was told to be a manager with the same response.

There is no way an order that is less than 2 hours old that was pre-ordered 5 days in advance had gone anywhere..

The person on the phone tried telling me that the flowers were "ordered".  Whatever that means.  I have already been in contact with my credit card company to dispute the charges.

I guess their "satisfaction guaranteed" claim is total BS.  I guess the $71 they are trying to take from me is worth losing a customer.

Stay far away from these people.  Total Rip Off, no customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProFlowerscom/internet/ProFlowerscom-Take-your-CREDIT-CARD-and-RUN-Internet-566463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProFlowers.com